|Control system||NC unit|
|Max bending capability||Φ38x2mm|
|Main motor power||4Kw|
|System hydraulic pressure||12MPa|
|Oil tank capacity||120L|
- Equipped with a single-chip numerical control system, English display on the screen, multiple processing models stored for different processing programs switched flexibly
- Adopting floating arm pinch structure and hydraulic clamping molds to ensure that the bending and clamping are firm enough
- Adopting a solenoid valve and integrated circuit to control individual bending motion separately, which can extend the life of the hydraulic parts.
- The hydraulic system is equipped with an inlet throttle valve, which makes the pipe speed adjustable, the liquid supply is uniform, the working speed is stable, and there is no impact.
- Water cooling system, quickly cool down, ensure the equipment to work stably under high temperature for a long time
- Mobile footswitch with start and emergency stop functions for more protection
Tools material: mainly selected according to the pipe material and the bending difficulty. Common materials are 45#, Cr12, industrial nylon, 42MrMo, copper. Generally, we use 42MrMo，it’s vacuum quenched, the surface is nitrided, and the hardness of the mold surface is not less than HRC55 to ensure the wear resistance of the mold.
Tools size: customized according to the bending radius of different pipes.
Why our machine?
- With Lower Cost，Most Economical Way
It’s an alternative to CNC pipe bender, very cost-effective.
- Bend Different Materials, Different Shapes
Stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, or aluminum profile, angle steel, round pipe, square tube, oval tube, rectangular tube, all available.
- Simple Operation
All equipment actions are controlled by the NC unit, the operation interface is simple to set up and easy to operate. The tool changeover time is short.
- Perfect Bends With No Wrinkles
Our expertise will guide us to control the bending speed and select the appropriate bending tools to prevent the tube from cracking, wrinkling and severe deformation